Join housing and community development leaders, non-profit organizations, local elected and appointed officials, state housing finance representatives, real estate professionals and others for this workforce housing forum.
Building on a series of regional workforce housing forums held around the country the past three years, the forum will highlight strategies and models to address workforce housing challenges and strategies and best practices to address those challenges.
Bring Workers Home will feature an outstanding line-up of speakers including:
- Eric Belsky, Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies
- Paul Bishop, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- Randi DeHollander, Tri-Valley Homeownership Center
- Samantha DeKoven, Metropolitan Planning Council
- Chis Estes, National Housing Conference
- Jim Flaherty, City of Philadelphia
- Jacky Grimshaw, Center for Neighborhood Technology
- Kim Herman, Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- Mary Kenney, Illinois Housing Development Authority
- Amy Rislov, Aurora Health Care
- Donald Manekin, Seawall Development
- John Mcllwain, Senior Resident Fellow, Urban Land Institute
- JoAnne Poole, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- Antonio Riley, HUD Regional Administrator, Region V
- Dawn Stockmo, National Community Stabilization Trust
- Brenda Torpy, Champlain Housing Trust
- Jayna Bower, NeighborWorks
- Maurice “Moe” Veissi, President, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
The National Association of Realtors®, National Housing Conferece, Urban Land Institute, and Metropoiltan Planning Council are hosts to this National Workforce Housing Forum, to be held in Chicago on October 10. Register online.
NAR’s Employer-Assisted Housing Class (www.realtor.org/eahclass) will follow the Forum on October 11.